Tino Sunseri #12 of the Pittsburgh Panthers drops back to pass in front of teammate Dion Lewis #28 (Photo by Jared Wickerham/Getty Images)
It's that time again - Big East Power Rankings.
This week we saw Pitt lay a beatdown on the Cuse, Lousiville fell just short to Cincinnati, West Virginia rolled over USF, and Rutgers held on against Army.
So where do we stand?
Well, my vote looked like this:
1. West Virginia - Still looking like the team to beat
2. Pittsburgh - Big win on the road against a conference foe
3. Cincinnati - Looking better each week
4. Rutgers - Woulda coulda shoulda lost to Army
5. UCONN - Idle
6. Syracuse - Big drop after a big loss
7. Louisville - Looking better, but I don't know that they're better than any of the teams ahead of them yet
8. South Florida - 0-2 in the conference