Here we go, folks - another version of our conference power rankings for the ACC. As always, feel free to tell me what I've got right and wrong.
1. Florida State (7-0) - Best ... in the world. Or at least the ACC.
2. Miami (7-0) - Another unimpressive win, so I'll say what I said last week: I'm not sure the Hurricanes are better than Clemson. That said, they're still undefeated so it's hard to move them from this slot.
3. Clemson (7-1) - More impressive win this week than Miami, but sorry, I can't forget that Florida State game.
4. Duke (6-2) - Relax, I'm not convinced the Blue Devils are really the fourth best team in the ACC, either. But look - they beat Virginia Tech this weekend and have won four in a row. They lost to Georgia Tech, but are hotter and have a better record.
5. Virginia Tech (6-2) - Despite the Duke loss, this is still a hot team that has won six of their past seven games.
6. Georgia Tech (5-3) - Hard to distinguish between the love triangle of them, Virginia Tech (who beat GT), Duke (who lost to GT, but beat Virginia Tech).
7. Wake Forest (4-4) - Nearly pulled off a huge upset of Miami this week.
8. Maryland (5-3) - Played Clemson fairly close in a loss.
9. Pitt (4-3) - Navy loss drops the Panthers.
10. North Carolina (2-5) - Better than their record.
11. Boston College (3-4) - BC takes a bit of a tumble after a blowout loss to North Carolina.
12. Syracuse (3-4) - Idle this week, but still drop a spot due to North Carolina's win.
13. North Carolina State (3-4) - Still winless in the ACC.
14. Virginia (2-6) - Hoos have lost five straight games.