Here's the weekly conference power rankings, Cardiac Hill style. As always, tell me what I got right or wrong in the comments below:
1. Florida State (9-0) - No debate, obviously
2. Clemson (8-1) - Still looking BCS bound
3. Georgia Tech (6-3) - No, I'm not convinced they should be this high, but they beat Duke, Duke beat Virginia Tech, and Virginia Tech beat Miami, so ...
4. Duke (7-2) - Yeah, I'm still not sure about this team. Sue me.
5. Virginia Tech (7-3) - Moved up a spot after blowout win against Miami
6. Miami (7-2) - Real questions about this team and that Pitt-Miami game looks ... winnable? /ducksfromtomatoes
7. Pitt (5-4) - Moves up a few spots after Notre Dame win
8. North Carolina (4-5) - Three straight wins and beat BC previously
9. Boston College (5-4) - Scored 48 points this week against New Mexico State
10. Syracuse (5-4) - Strong win over an overrated Maryland team
11. Maryland (5-4) - Fading fast
12. Wake Forest (4-6) - Dominated by Florida State
13. North Carolina State (3-6) - Dominated by Duke
14. Virginia (2-8) - Dominated by
North Carolina EVERYONE