Here's your weekly dose of ACC power rankings, Cardiac Hill style. Tell me where I've got it right/wrong.
1. Florida State (8-0) - Continues to be a no-brainer
2. Clemson (8-1) - Only blemish remains the blowout loss to the Seminoles
3. Miami (7-1) - Ditto
4. Georgia Tech (6-3) - Moved up two slots with their win over Pitt
5. Duke (6-2) - Drop a notch despite an idle week due to Georgia Tech's win
6. Virginia Tech (6-3) - Lost to BC, but still 1 1/2 games ahead of them in the standings
7. Maryland (5-3) - Idle
8. Boston College (4-4) - Maybe the hardest team in the conference to figure out
9. North Carolina (3-5) - Two straight wins after a slow start
10. Pitt (4-4) - Ugh
11. Syracuse (4-4) - Shut out Wake Forest this weekend
12. Wake Forest (4-5) - See above
13. North Carolina State (3-5) - Not the worst!
14. Virginia (2-7) - That's these guys