Stadium Journey, the foremost authority on all things related to sports stadiums, put together an interesting list that took a look at every college basketball arena in Division I. Small disclaimer here that I actually wrote for the site for a couple of months. The site recently completed their visits to each and every one, which is a supreme achievement considering there are 351 of them.
Personally, I like the Pete. It's a big enough venue that it can get pretty loud and fit a decent number of fans, but it's small enough that even most of the uppers aren't bad seats. Getting into Oakland can always be a bit of an adventure, but that's also part of the allure - that it's actually on-campus.
Definitely head over and check out their full list of venues, as well as reviews of every single one.
- More Pitt Basketball transfer rumors
- ALL THE LINKS: Weekly Pitt link dump / "Enjoy the Show" (Brother's Rye)
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft: How badly do the Chicago Bears want Pitt defensive tackle Aaron Donald?
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Mel Kiper projects Tom Savage as third-round pick
- Pitt baseball knocks off No. 1 Virginia, 2-1