It's been a little while since I checked in on Lamar Patterson's NBA Draft stock. But with the draft coming up on Thursday, I figured it was time to take another look.
I briefly mentioned this on Twitter on Tuesday, but thought it was worth a mention here. Unfortunately, it looks like Patterson's stock is falling a little bit ... at least if you pay attention to some of the popular mock drafts out there.
Back in April, Patterson was picked by many to be a second round pick. Previously, CBS Sports' Matt Moore had him all the way up at No. 45, being taken by the Minnesota Timberwolves. NBADraft.net and Draft Express also both had him as a late second round selection.
Now, though, the Pitt forward could be slipping. As of late Tuesday night, Patterson wasn't projected as a draft pick by any of three sources.
That's a ridiculously small sample size, obviously, and as I've said before, all it takes is one team to fall in love with him for him to be selected. Still, it's interesting to note that he has slid on all of their lists.
- Dane Jackson commits to Pitt
- Cardiac Hill Podcast - Episode 11: Lisa Nelson of Nunes Magician
- Chas Alecxih gets another NFL shot with San Diego Chargers
- Q&A with Coach Koran Godwin on Pitt center Talib Zanna and the NBA Draft
- Five things to watch in 2014 Pittsburgh Basketball Club Pro Am