With Steven Adams fighting for the starting center job with the Oklahoma City Thunder, there will be a lot of attention paid to what he does on the court during training camp. Among other things, the focus will be on his rebounding, defense, and post moves as he tries to prove himself as more of a legit scorer.
It seems like the former Pitt center had time to grown not only a mustache, but a killer one in the offseason. Adams says the look won't be lasting long and, of course, had a humorous response when asked about it:
Adams says the mustache is just for the media guide picture: "So that when someone opens up the book, stache."— Royce Young (@royceyoung) September 29, 2014
Really, did you expect he'd say anything different? This is just what he does. After all, we're talking about the guy who wished himself a Happy Birthday earlier this year after the occasion went unnoticed by his Twitter followers, so I mean ...
- Breaking down the Two-Deep: Pitt at Virginia
- Counterpoint: Why Cameron Wright's injury could significantly hurt the Panthers
- Point: No Cameron Wright, no problem
- With Adonis Jennings' redshirt burned, Pitt needs to play him
- Paul Chryst could consider Trey Anderson as option over Chad Voytik