Recently, we've had some differing picks by our writers and that's no different this week as well. Pitt defeated Virginia Tech last week and has another challenging test this weekend against Georgia Tech for Homecoming.
The Panthers are the favorites heading into the game, but that doesn't mean that everyone's on board with Pitt. In weeks past, Jim has been the one that likes to deviate from the group. This weekend, it's Chris going out on a limb.
Most of Cardiac Hill's writers are going with Pitt here, but Chris is taking Georgia Tech. Let's hope for our sake that he's wrong.
Here are the official picks and updated standings after last weekend's Virginia Tech game.
Anson (5-2): Pitt
Aron (5-2): Pitt
Chris (5-2): Georgia Tech
Jim (4-3): Pitt
Stephen (4-3): Pitt
Be sure to weigh in below in the comments section and let us know your predictions before Saturday's Homecoming game.
- Breaking down the Two-Deep: Pitt vs. Georgia Tech
- King of the Hill: Cardiac Hill's Week 8 ACC Power Rankings
- Thoughts from Pitt basketball's second Blue/Gold scrimmage
- At First Glance: Pitt takes momentum into game against Georgia Tech
- So you want an on-campus stadium?