Pitt takes on Georgia Tech today for Homecoming and for the second straight game at home, the Panthers should be tested by a decent ACC foe. Georgia Tech has lost two games in a row after starting out 5-0. They'll be a hungry team heading into Heinz Field, but Pitt heads into the game as the favorite.
The game has heavy ACC Coastal Division ramifications and with only one ACC loss, Pitt is still very much in the hunt for the Division title. Georgia Tech is still in it as well with two conference losses.
Below are the pertinent details for the game.
Date: Saturday, October 25th
Time: 3:30 p.m.
Location: Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA)
TV: ESPNU / WatchESPN
Radio (Local): 93.7 FM The Fan
Odds: Pitt favored by 3 1/2 points earlier this week
Records: Pitt is 4-3 while Georgia Tech is 5-2
Streaks: Pitt enters the game with a one-game winning streak. Georgia Tech has lost two consecutive games.
- Breaking down the Two-Deep: Pitt vs. Georgia Tech
- King of the Hill: Cardiac Hill's Week 8 ACC Power Rankings
- Thoughts from Pitt basketball's second Blue/Gold scrimmage
- At First Glance: Pitt takes momentum into game against Georgia Tech
- So you want an on-campus stadium?