Game time is almost here. If it seems like it's been a longer than usual wait, that's because with Pitt's Thursday night game against Virginia tech, it has been. The Panthers haven't played in ten days and today, we'll find out if the extra time has benefited the team.
Pitt has a stiff test here with Georgia Tech. If nothing else, the Yellow Jackets should come out ready to play after two consecutive losses.
As we've mentioned before, this is a must win of sorts if Pitt wants to still contend for the Division. They won't be completely out of it with two ACC losses, but things would get much more difficult - particularly with the team's loss to Virginia, who is contending as well and near the top of the standings.
On Friday, we gave our game predictions. Leave yours below in the comments section along with any other pregame thoughts, and then check back at 3:30 p.m. to comment live during the game.
- Breaking down the Two-Deep: Pitt vs. Georgia Tech
- King of the Hill: Cardiac Hill's Week 8 ACC Power Rankings
- Thoughts from Pitt basketball's second Blue/Gold scrimmage
- At First Glance: Pitt takes momentum into game against Georgia Tech
- So you want an on-campus stadium?