We're still a week away from the game, and today, the focus is all about Georgia Tech. But I wanted to mention that the Panthers will kick off at noon against Duke, as was announced last week.
In addition, the game will be on ESPNU.
Neither is all that attractive for Pitt for a lot of fans. Pitt didn't land on ESPN or ESPN2 and many fans dread the noon kickoffs. It's also a little disappointing in that it could be a game with huge Coastal Division implications.
I don't have an issue with either, but not landing on one of the two main ESPN channels was a little disappointing considering the game could be so important and possibly even decide who plays in the Coastal Division title game if the Panthers manage to beat Georgia Tech on Saturday.
But hey, when you're 4-3 after seven games, beggars can't be choosers, right?
Be sure to join Cardiac Hill's Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @PittPantherBlog for our regular updates on Pitt athletics. Follow the author and founder/editor @AnsonWhaley.
- Paul Chyrst says continued use of read option for Pitt not guaranteed
- 2014-15 Pitt Basketball Player Previews: Josh Newkirk
- Cardiac Spill: The Pitt Football Text Adventure Conclusion
- Against the Odds: Pitt favored against Georgia Tech
- 2014-15 Pitt Basketball Player Previews: James Robinson