Pitt's volleyball program keeps on going and is now up to 13-1 on the season.
The Panthers' latest win was against Boston College (6-7) in the team's first ACC match of the year. As they've done so often this year, the team swept their opponent, winning all three sets. 11 of the team's 13 wins have been sweeps with Pitt dominating nearly everyone they've faced.
Things are about to get more difficult with ACC competition now here. Next up for Pitt will be a test against North Carolina Friday night at the Field House. The Tar Heels are ranked No. 12 in the nation in the latest AVCA Coaches Poll and will be a stiff challenge for Pitt. North Carolina is 10-2 on the season and the second highest ranked ACC team behind only Florida State.
Pitt has been largely untested with a weak schedule so far but that's all about to change starting this weekend.
- Breaking down the Two-Deep: Pitt at Virginia
- Counterpoint: Why Cameron Wright's injury could significantly hurt the Panthers
- Point: No Cameron Wright, no problem
- With Adonis Jennings' redshirt burned, Pitt needs to play him
- Paul Chryst could consider Trey Anderson as option over Chad Voytik