Later tonight, Pitt faces the Virginia Cavaliers on the road in an important ACC game. The Panthers are coming off of two consecutive losses while Virginia is fresh off of a comfortable win against Kent State.
Despite the disappointing loss against Akron last week, Pitt has a chance to keep their ACC Coastal hopes alive by winning against the Hoos. Much of the damage from the loss to the Zips can be erased with a conference win here.
Below is the important game day information. Join us later and watch for our open gamethread to talk about today's college football action and then comment live during the Pitt game.
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2014
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Records: Pitt (3-2) vs. Virginia (3-2)
Location: Scott Stadium (at Virginia)
TV: ROOT Sports or Local RSN, ESPN3/WatchESPN
Radio: 93.7 FM The Fan
Odds: Pitt 6 1/2-7 point underdogs as of earlier this week
Opening Line: Virginia favored by four points
- Breaking down the Two-Deep: Pitt at Virginia
- Counterpoint: Why Cameron Wright's injury could significantly hurt the Panthers
- Point: No Cameron Wright, no problem
- With Adonis Jennings' redshirt burned, Pitt needs to play him
- Paul Chryst could consider Trey Anderson as option over Chad Voytik