We're finally heading into the last week in the regular season for football but there's still some unfinished business - namely the power rankings. There were some surprising results around the conference last week, so here are my updated rankings in the ACC.
1. Florida State (11-0): Another narrow escape, this time against BC. But the Noles are still unbeaten.
2. Georgia Tech (9-2): On a bye
3. Clemson (8-3): Shutout win against Georgia State
4. Louisville (8-3): Beat Notre Dame
5. Duke (8-3): Crushed by North Carolina
6. Miami (6-5): Crushed by Virginia, but defeated North Carolina a few weeks ago
7. North Carolina (6-5): Beat Duke to become bowl-eligible
8. Boston College (6-5): Nearly defeated Florida State
9. Virginia (5-6): Won easily against Miami
10. Pitt (5-6): Defeated Syracuse to keep bowl hopes alive
11. North Carolina State (6-5): On a bye
12. Virginia Tech (5-6): Embarrassing loss against Wake Forest
13. Syracuse (3-8): Manhandled by Pitt
14. Wake Forest (3-8): Win against the Hokies still can't get them out of the basement due to head to head loss against Cuse
- Panther of the Game: Tyler Boyd
- The Turning Point: A QB Sneak?
- Panther of the Week: Chris Jones
- Pitt bowl hopes still alive with win over Syracuse
- Pitt vs. Syracuse: James Conner reportedly injured after breaking ACC TD record and tying Tony Dorsett's mark