With the news that Michigan State defensive coordinator Pat Narduzzi is headed to Pitt, our poll of the week focuses on the hire.
In short, how do you feel about Pitt's most recent hire. For some that are big supporters (or those at the other end of the spectrum), it's probably a slam dunk for you in terms of immediate feelings. For a lot of us, though, there's probably some skepticism and a bit of a wait and see approach.
Narduzzi is regarded as a top assistant, but he's still just that - an assistant without head coaching experience. The flipside is that on a national level, so many people love this hire and speak so highly of him that it makes it difficult to hate this move.
That said, weigh in on the poll below and let us know what you're thinking. And, as always, feel free to expand on your thoughts in the comments section.
- Unofficially Official: Pitt set to hire Pat Narduzzi as head coach
- Pitt Coaching Candidates: Will immediate expectations be too high with the next Pitt coaching hire?
- Pitt Coaching Candidates: Pat Narduzzi out of mix at Colorado State, could join Pitt per Pat Forde
- Dave Wannstedt runs over Steve Pederson one more time ... for kicks, you know.
- Pitt Coaching Search: What does the silence mean?