Pitt takes on Delaware tomorrow so our writers are making the first picks of the year. As usual, we'll continue to do this throughout the season.
With the Panthers opening at home, it's no surprise that all of our guys are going with Pitt here. As I wrote on Monday in the 'At First Glance' preview, there are definitely some reasons for a few concerns here. But playing at home with a big disparity in talent, it's virtually impossible to pick against Pitt here, despite the question marks surrounding the team.
Paul Chryst and company have an excellent shot to get out to a 1-0 start on the season and barring a disaster.
All of our writers start with a fresh 0-0 record and like we always do, we'll keep track of the records throughout the season.
Is anyone out there brave enough to pick Delaware?
- ACC's Top 15 football players
- 2014 Under Armour Elite 24 Game Schedule: TV, Times, etc.
- Carl Krauser to Join Steel City Yellow Jackets
- 2016 Pitt basketball commit Maverick Rowan moves to Florida
- Paul Chryst names starters at end of Pitt football training camp