EDIT Monday night: After Louisville's convincing win against Miami, I've updated the power rankings.
This week's ACC power rankings are coming in advance of tonight' Miami-Louisville game, so keep that into consideration. After an interesting Week 1, here's my updated rankings:
1. Florida State - Struggled a little in their win against Oklahoma State, but still deserve the top spot
2. Duke - As I cautioned last week, not sure they should be this high. But winning by 39 against Elon coupled with Clemson's loss means the defending Coastal Division champions move up a slot.
3. Louisville - Blowout win against Miami moves them up several slots
4. Clemson - Loss to Georgia wasn't horrible, but losing by 24 means they have to fall a little
5. North Carolina - Nice opening week win against Liberty
6. Virginia Tech - Comfortable win over William & Mary
7. Pitt - Looked strong, but at this point, hard to move them up more than the one spot that I did
8. Miami - The Hurricanes were routed by the Cardinals
9. Boston College - Slow start against UMass, but finished strong
10. Georgia Tech - Also struggled early, but came back for win
11. Virginia - Lost, but hung with No. 7 UCLA
12. North Carolina State - Won. By one. Over Georgia Southern.
13. Syracuse - Won. By one. Over Villanova. In double overtime.
14. Wake Forest - Lost to Louisiana-Monroe
How do you rank them?