Prediction time once again -
For two weeks, each of our writers hasn't been convinced Pitt's opponents would defeat them. As a result, everyone is tied atop the standings with a 2-0 record as the Panthers have defeated both Delaware and Boston College.
On Saturday, Pitt faces Florida International and the Golden Panthers just aren't enough to scare any of us off. For the third consecutive week, all of us are sticking with Pitt here to win despite their second road game in as many weeks. The bottom line is that Florida International hasn't looked nearly as impressive in their two games against FCS opponents (one resulting in a loss) as Pitt has been in their 2-0 start.
With that said, here are the 'official' picks for the game.
Anson (2-0) - Pitt
Aron (2-0) - Pitt
Chris (2-0) - Pitt
Jesse (2-0) - Pitt
Jim (2-0) - Pitt
Stephen (2-0) - Pitt
I imagine just about all of you have will have Pitt to win as well. But what's your pick for a final score?
Be sure to join Cardiac Hill's Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @PittPantherBlog for our regular updates on Pitt athletics. Follow the author and founder/editor @AnsonWhaley.
- Artie Rowell out for the season
- Steven Adams not amused by Andre Iguodala's Haka dance tweet
- Devin Street poised to make impact with Dallas Cowboys as a rookie in 2014
- Pitt may need offensive line depth sooner rather than later with injuries to Artie Rowell and T.J. Clemmings
- Panther of the Game: James Conner