After a week of preparing for Pitt's game against Iowa on Saturday, we're just about here. With the game just around the corner, it's time for our writers to weigh in and give their official picks.
The first three games haven't seen any upset picks from our guys and so far, we've all gotten along fine. This week, however, we've got some dissention in the ranks and for the first time this year, not everyone is going with the Panthers.
Most of us are picking Pitt, but Jim is taking Iowa in this one. This one's no gimme, but the Panthers have looked better than Iowa through three games and are at home. Overall, Pitt has the look of the better team here. The problem, of course, is that the better team doesn't always win.
Below are the official staff picks of our guys. Give us your predictions below in the comments section.
Anson (3-0): Pitt
Aron (3-0): Pitt
Chris (3-0): Pitt
Jesse (3-0): Pitt
Jim (3-0): Iowa
Stephen (3-0): Pitt
- The Turning Point: A tongue lashing
- Panther Of The Game: James Conner
- Pitt to face Iowa on ESPNU
- That's a Wrap: Pitt-Florida International Final Observations
- Paul Chryst speaks on benching of Chad Voytik for Trey Anderson against FIU