It's gameday for the Pitt Panthers as they take on Iowa this weekend. Pitt looks to stay unbeaten and Iowa will be looking to turn things around after losing last weekend to rival Iowa State on a last-second field goal at home.
The Panthers are off to a 3-0 start for the first time since 2009 and easily off to the best start of head coach Paul Chryst's tenure at the school. In the Hawkeyes, Pitt faces their most difficult non-conference opponent of the year. With Akron coming up as Pitt's next game, a win here gives the team a strong chance at a 5-0 start.
Below is the game information for today's contest leading up to the game.
Date: Saturday, September 20, 2014
Time: 12:00 noon
Location: Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA)
TV: ESPNU or WatchESPN
Radio: (Local) 93.7 FM The Fan
Records: Pitt is unbeaten at 3-0 and Iowa is 2-1
- The Turning Point: A tongue lashing
- Panther Of The Game: James Conner
- Pitt to face Iowa on ESPNU
- That's a Wrap: Pitt-Florida International Final Observations
- Paul Chryst speaks on benching of Chad Voytik for Trey Anderson against FIU