After Pitt's disaster of a weekend, you can bet that they fell in the weekly power rankings. But what else happened? Here's a look at my latest rankings of the ACC. As is customary around these parts, comment below and let me know what I got right/wrong.
1. Florida State (4-0): Another week of showing some problem areas, but still the team to beat
2. Georgia Tech (4-0): On a bye week and the only other unbeaten
3. Clemson (2-2): Hung 50 on a bad North Carolina defense
4. Virginia (3-2): Shoot up the rankings with numerous teams ahead of them losing. Jump them over Louisville based on their head to head win.
5. Louisville (4-1): Struggled with Wake Forest early before winning this weekend
6. Virginia Tech (3-2): Defeated Western Michigan
7. North Carolina State (4-1): Move up a spot after giving Florida State a good game
8. Miami (3-2): Knocked off previous unbeaten Duke
9. Duke (4-1): Scored only ten points in loss to Miami
10. Pitt (3-2): Drop four spots after horrendous loss to Akron
11. Boston College (3-2): Fall after loss to Colorado State
12. North Carolina (2-2): Defense still having issues after loss to Clemson
13. Syracuse (2-2): Beaten soundly by Notre Dame
14. Wake Forest (2-3): Only losing team in the conference
Be sure to join Cardiac Hill's Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @PittPantherBlog for our regular updates on Pitt athletics. Follow the author and founder/editor @AnsonWhaley.