Pitt faces Boston College in an important Friday night matchup on ESPN this week. It's far from a guaranteed victory for the Panthers, but Pitt's big game against Delaware seems to have impressed oddsmakers.
The Panthers opened up as a one-point underdog, but as of Tuesday night, were showing up as a four to four and a half point favorite over the Eagles.
We're still a few days away from the game, but assuming Tyler Boyd is relatively healthy, I like Pitt in this one. If you forced me to make a pick, I'd take the Panthers by about a touchdown as of right now. Like Pitt, Boston College had a relatively easy time with their opponent, UMass, last weekend. I just think Pitt's stars may be too much for the Eagles to handle - despite the fact that it's a week night game on national TV.
We'll find out for sure on Friday, though, if that's accurate or not.
- Houston Texans' trade for Ryan Mallett could set Tom Savage further behind
- Know your Enemy: Boston College's Tyler Murphy
- 2015 Pitt Football Recruiting: Panthers land four-star offensive lineman in Rob Dowdy
- Cardiac Hill does the ALS Ice Water Bucket Challenge
- King of the Hill: ACC Power Rankings (Week 1)