Pitt's football season continues tonight as the Panthers will face Boston College. After a season-opening win (okay, blowout) against Delaware last Saturday at home, Pitt heads on the road to face former Big East foe and current ACC team Boston College.
For the Panthers, it's all about building momentum. For the first time under head coach Paul Chryst, Pitt was able to win their opener. Not only did the Panthers win their game against the Blue Hens, but they did so in a convincing manner - a 62-0 rout.
Lastly, as an ACC contest, this game is just that much more important in terms of the conference standings. The winner remains undefeated on the season and begins ACC play with a 1-0 record.
Below are the pertinent details for tonight's game:
Date: September 5, 2014
Game Time: 7:00 p.m.
Radio: 93.7 FM The Fan
Location: Alumni Stadium (Boston College)
Records: Pitt and Boston College are both 1-0
Be sure to join Cardiac Hill's Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @PittPantherBlog for our regular updates on Pitt athletics. Follow the author and founder/editor @AnsonWhaley.
- Pitt-Delaware Turning Point: Todd Thomas' interception
- Panther of the Game: Offensive Line
- Pitt finally starts strong under Paul Chryst
- Tyler Boyd Injury Update: Pitt wide receiver has dislocated finger but could play against Boston College
- Pitt crushes Delaware in 62-0 win, Tyler Boyd injured in victory