Another week, another round of predictions.
All of our writers picked the Panthers to defeat Delaware last week, so everyone is off to a 1-0 start. This game isn't quite as easy to pick as Boston College represents a true threat.
Still, we were all too impressed with how Pitt looked last weekend and, as such, it's just too difficult to pick against them right now. Yes, it's a road game. Yes, it's a weekday night game. But we're all still going with the Panthers in this one.
Pitt is favored against Boston College by the oddsmakers as well, so that makes us feel a little better about these picks, too.
With that said, here are the standings and official picks for the game.
Anson (1-0): Pitt
Aron (1-0): Pitt
Chris (1-0): Pitt
Jesse (1-0): Pitt
Jim (1-0): Pitt
Stephen (1-0): Pitt
So tell us - what's your pick? Are we right or wrong?
- Houston Texans' trade for Ryan Mallett could set Tom Savage further behind
- Know your Enemy: Boston College's Tyler Murphy
- 2015 Pitt Football Recruiting: Panthers land four-star offensive lineman in Rob Dowdy
- Cardiac Hill does the ALS Ice Water Bucket Challenge
- King of the Hill: ACC Power Rankings (Week 1)