Here are a few recent news links involving the Panthers’ athletics program:
- The new Pitt lacrosse program recently held its first team workout
- Head men’s basketball coach Jeff Capel talks about the pandemic and Pitt basketball
- Pat Narduzzi and Jerry DiPaola of the Trib are feuding. Definitely. Probably. Maybe?
- Aaron Donald is hoping to see NFL fans in the stands this fall
- Former Pitt basketball player Brian Shorter is the latest to be featured in the Trib’s series on best Pittsburgh athletes to wear a jersey number
- Here’s a link from earlier this year that I’d not seen — a deep dive into Vonteego Cummings’ time with the Warriors as an NBA pro
- The latest Pitt soccer women’s profile is for freshman Chantelle Parker
Be sure to join Cardiac Hill’s Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @PittPantherBlog for our regular updates on Pitt athletics. Follow the author and founder/editor @AnsonWhaley.