The SB Nation Big East Power Rankings are out again and to no surprise, Pitt is still in first place.
Here was my weekly rankings:
1. Pittsburgh - Pretty obvious
2. Louisville - Beat Syracuse on the road and is only one game behind them, so they get the nod here
3. Syracuse - Still dangerous and beat WVU on the road so they're ahead of the mountaineers
4. West Virginia - The Brawl will still be a battle
5. South Florida - Looking better
6. Rutgers - Moved from the ranks of one-loss teams
7. UConn - Showed signs of life against WVU
8. Cincinnati - Without Zach Collaros, not very good
As always, check out The UCONN Blog for all results.