Recently, Tom Savage signed with his new team, the Houston Texans, as I mentioned last week. Former Pitt wide receiver Devin Street officially joined him in Texas and reportedly has signed his rookie contract with the Dallas Cowboys.
Per a Dallas Morning News site, Street will receive a four-year contract. Financial terms weren't reported as of the time of the article. The news was confirmed by his agent on Twitter as well. Lastly, SB Nation's Dallas Cowboys blog, Blogging the Boys, has a little more on Street and the signing made official over the weekend.
Good to hear Street's deal is out of the way. Like Savage, it's not a surprise he came to terms with the team but it is good to get it done relatively early. Street can now get on with the business of getting into shape and working hard to do his best to officially make the team.
Be sure to join Cardiac Hill's Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @PittPantherBlog for our regular updates on Pitt athletics. Follow the author and founder/editor @AnsonWhaley.
- Pitt baseball sees ups and downs in first ACC season
- Pitt softball players Carly Thea and Tori Nirschl take home ACC, regional awards
- Jon Rothstein calls Josh Newkirk ACC's breakout player
- ACC-SEC football partnership in the works?
- 2014 Pitt Football Schedule: Times for Pitt's games against Virginia Tech, Boston College announced