With a big weekend, we've got some changes in the weekly power rankings.
Let's get to it - as always, tell me what I got right or wrong.
1. Florida State (7-0): Beat Notre Dame to remain undefeated
2. Clemson (5-2): Had to fight for a narrow win against Boston College
3. Duke (6-1): Jump Virginia after head-to-head win
4. Louisville (6-2): Defeated North Carolina State
5. Virginia (4-3): Lost to Duke - beat Louisville head to head but are now 1 1/2 games behind them
6. Georgia Tech (5-2): Lost second straight after North Carolina defeat
7. Miami (4-3): Idle this weekend
8. Pitt (4-3): You could argue they should be higher after the Virginia Tech win, but this is still a team with only one victory in last four games
9. Virginia Tech (4-3): Slide several spots after Pitt loss
10. Boston College (4-3): Nearly knocked off Clemson this weekend
11. North Carolina (3-4): Big win against Georgia Tech
12. North Carolina State (4-4): Lost fourth straight game this weekend
13. Syracuse (3-4): The good news? They beat Wake Forest this weekend. Bad news? They don't move up.
14. Wake Forest (2-5): Easily beaten by Syracuse, 30-7, for third straight loss