Week One is in the books and we had our first glimpse of ACC teams this weekend. Some did well and others, not so well. We're still relatively early into the year, but here are my power rankings after this week's action.
As always, let me know where you agree/disagree.
1. Clemson (1-0): Easy 49-10 win over Wofford keeps them on top
2. Florida State (1-0): 59-16 win over Texas State
3. Georgia Tech (1-0): 69-6 win over Alcorn State
4. Louisville (0-1): Move up a spot after hanging with No. 6 Auburn on the road, losing by only seven
5. Virginia Tech (0-1): Dominated by Ohio State, but fall only one spot because, you know, it was Ohio State
6. Miami (1-0): Move up a spot after a 45-0 win over Bethune-Cookman
7. North Carolina State (1-0): Move up a spot after 49-21 win over Troy
8. Duke (1-0): Won 37-7 over Tulane
9. Pitt (1-0): Struggles against Youngstown State drops them down a few spots
10. North Carolina (0-1): Respectable 17-13 loss against South Carolina drops them only one spot
11. Syracuse (1-0): Move up a couple of spots after 47-0 win against Rhode Island
12. Boston College (1-0): Won 24-3 over Maine
13. Wake Forest (1-0): 41-3 win over Elon gets them out of the basement
14. Virginia (0-1): Lost 34-16 against UCLA