Pitt's third game of the season takes place today and for the second time in as many weeks, the Panthers are on the road. The good news? Pitt's opponent, Florida International, shouldn't be one that gives them a ton of trouble.
The game is on the road and it is a trap game of sorts with Iowa coming into town next weekend. But overall, based on what we've seen from the Panthers this year, it's really a game they should win.
Game time is at noon and you can catch it on Fox Sports 1 - assuming you get the channel.
A win for Pitt means a 3-0 start and despite the overall competition, would still be pretty impressive for head coach Paul Chryst. It also makes that Iowa game that much bigger.
Drop in at noon and comment live during the game with us. In the meantime, be sure to leave your early thoughts, game notes, and predictions in the comments section below.
Be sure to join Cardiac Hill's Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @PittPantherBlog for our regular updates on Pitt athletics. Follow the author and founder/editor @AnsonWhaley.
- Artie Rowell out for the season
- Steven Adams not amused by Andre Iguodala's Haka dance tweet
- Devin Street poised to make impact with Dallas Cowboys as a rookie in 2014
- Pitt may need offensive line depth sooner rather than later with injuries to Artie Rowell and T.J. Clemmings
- Panther of the Game: James Conner