While we get ready for Iowa this weekend, the ACC released game times and TV channels for games next weekend. Pitt will play Akron at Heinz Field.
The bad news is that the Panthers' game won't be televised on actual TV. The good news? You'll at least be able to see it on ESPN3 if you're not down at the stadium. The kickoff time is also a somewhat odd 1:30 p.m. In other words, the Panthers will get started smack dab in the middle of the noon games and in advance of the mid afternoon games. Whatever.
The 1:30 p.m. start could actually help out with attendance (okay, let's not kid ourselves too much) for those who like to complain about the noon kickoffs. A little extra tailgating time will be fine for most heading to the game, I'm guessing.
We'll have more on the game time/details next week, obviously, but for now, plan on an awkward timed non-televised game.
- Doctor Robert: Pitt-Iowa injury report
- Counterpoint: Why Iowa will beat Pitt
- Point: Why Pitt will beat Iowa
- Poll of the Week: Dave Wannstedt's Halftime Comments
- Against the Odds: Pitt favored against Iowa on Saturday by up to a touchdown