Pitt takes on Duke on Saturday after a debacle of a Homecoming performance against Georgia Tech. While Duke is one of the hottest teams in the conference, the Panthers are one of the coldest. Pitt is only 1-4 in their past five games and has fallen on hard times after a 3-0 start.
For all of the miscues, however, the Panthers are just as in the ACC Coastal race as Duke is. The Blue Devils are the sole Coastal team with only one ACC loss and at 2-2, Pitt is right behind them. A win on Saturday would catapult the Panthers ahead of Duke and keep their hopes of winning the Division alive.
Below are the details for Saturday's game. Stop by at noon to comment live during the game.
Date: Saturday, November 1st
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Location: Heinz Field (Pittsburgh, PA)
TV: ESPNU / WatchESPN
Odds: Line opened at Pitt -2 1/2 points and as of Friday, the Panthers were favored by 3 1/2 points
Radio: (Local) 93.7 FM The Fan
Records: Pitt (4-4) / Duke (6-1)
Be sure to join Cardiac Hill's Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @PittPantherBlog for our regular updates on Pitt athletics. Follow the author and founder/editor @AnsonWhaley.
- Cardiac Hill ACC Preview: #12 Wake Forest Demon Deacons
- Poll of the Week: Thoughts on the Script Logo
- Pitt Basketball Picked Sixth In Preseason ACC Media Poll
- King of the Hill: Cardiac Hill's Week 9 ACC Football Power Rankings
- Cardiac Hill ACC Preview: #13 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets