Another week, another SB Nation Big East Power Rankings. Pitt stayed at the top, but what about the rest of the conference?
My ballot for this week:
1. Pitt Panthers - Not only the sole undefeated team in conference, but has dominated all three teams its played
2. Syracuse Orange - Clearly looking like the real deal
3. Rutgers Scarlet Knights - Kind of by default
4. West Virginia Mountaineers - Second loss in a row drops them in the standings
5. Louisville Cardinals - Still unproven
6. UCONN Huskies - Win over West Virginia gives them some hope
7. South Florida Bulls - Win at Cincinnati looking less impressive
8. Cincinnati Bearcats - Blowout home loss earns the Bearcats this spot
Be sure to stop over at The UCONN blog to check out the full results.