The season is winding down but Pitt's football team still has a couple of games to play before giving way to basketball season. The Panthers need to win Saturday's game against Syracuse in order to reach a bowl game.
Below, Cardiac Hill's writers give their predictions for the game and most of us are on board with the Panthers. The lone holdout (i.e. sellout)? Stephen.
Pitt is favored in the game, as they probably should be. They get the game at home, it's Senior Day, and against the only common opponent, Pitt fared much better, nearly knocking off Duke while the Orange lost by 17. Neither team is all that good, of course, but the Panthers have been a little more impressive this season.
Here are our picks for this week as well as the official standings - give us yours in the comments section.
Chris (7-3): Pitt
Anson (6-4): Pitt
Aron (6-4): Pitt
Stephen (6-4): Syracuse
Jim (5-5): Pitt
- King of the Hill: Cardiac Hill's ACC Football Power Rankings (Week 12)
- 2015 recruiting class profiles: Kevin Givens
- Cardiac Spill: Pitt(sburg) Script Reconnaissance
- King of the Hill: ACC Basketball Power Rankings (Week 2)
- 2015 Pitt football recruiting class profiles: Nick Bowers